Honk Honk Beep Beep

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello Everyone

I am Desmonds Mother Tasha I have started this Blog to keep everyone who is interested in knowing about my sweet Angel Desmond He has a condition called Spinal muscular Atrophy. Threw out this blog I would Love to answer questions and hear all your thoughts to keep us strong. I want to tell are story and I want to start from the begining I Will not be able to finish all in one day of course but I want to start I want everyone to know are Joys and are Heart Breaks. I need to do this as his Mother I am going threw so much right now that I am Affraid I might Lose my way. I Fill I have allready taken a step backwards filling like I am not able to give my child all I fill he deserves and falling in to old bad habits like shoplifting, but dont worry all of this will maybe make some sence once I start telling My Story. But bare with me I am just learning how to do all this stuff and I have 4 kids and one is very demanding in his health care but I will get on everyday at least once and tell a little everyday and Please fill free to comment and give advise because I can use all the advise and comfort I can get. Thank You Very Much and we will get started soon. Tasha

2 comments:

  1. in addition to your info about desmond I would also add that he has the most beautiful eyes. When ever I look and hold him he just watches you and shares love through those eyes. So much pureness in them. I'm proud of you tasha. You really are an example to me.

    ReplyDelete