Honk Honk Beep Beep

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Celebration of Life and The Sadness of A of a Death

Well Let me tell You we had a lot of Fun on Desmond's 6month Birthday Party. We opened Presents and we had Pizza and we had candles and he was Smiling so Big to See everyone Sing Happy Birthday to him, He Loved it. We Let him Play in His chocolate Cupcake and he got all messy I took video So as soon as I learn how to put that stuff up I will Put it up for u all to see. After are Celebration of my Sweet Desmond's 6months of  Life, we got some very Sad news Are Dear Sweet Jonas Coleman 3years old had died the night before from The Progressing Disease Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1 just like my Sweet Baby Desmond. Jonas Dad Whit works out at Primary Children with research team for Spinal Muscular Atrophy and he has been such a great support for me and my heart Breaks for him and his Dear Wife Lindsay who is a Great Insperation to me Just Knowing she has Dealt with all the same Heart aches Helps me to relate to her. Whit and Lindsay Just had a darling little Baby Girl who all so Has Spinal Muscular Atrophy and my Heart Aches so bad for them right now. To View his Obituary go to the salt lake tribune website. I think thats why it took me a few days to get back on here it really Hits Home to Hear about stuff like that. I am Not ready to let go! I can only Pray that My sweet Desmond will make it as long as Brave Little Jonas! Hopefully I will Get more Pictures up and get some video up soon! thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment