Honk Honk Beep Beep

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Desmond's first few weeks

I have to tell even when I was pregnant with Desmond I new there was something so Wonderful Happening inside of my belly something I have never felt before. I have 3 other sons and of course they are so special in there own way and I Love Them all more than life, But from the Moment Desmond left the comfort of my womb I new that he was going to need so much extra Care and Love. I had never felt that before I was completly overwheilmed with this filling of Happy-ness  Sadness and so much Love I couldn't believe how Beautiful he was and he never even made a sound I keep him every night in the hospital room with me and it was kind of scary he never really cried but I shure did. I sat up just watching  him and Praying that he grow up and be healthy little boy I don't why I felt I had to ask for these things I never did before I allways just new that my other boys where fine and never felt the worry that I felt with Desmond. I took him Home and I treated him with so much care and was allways right there by his side because still he never really cried and I started noticing other things to he never seemed to move or kick his legs and at first I thought maybe he is just slow or really tired from his long journey into this world his breathing was different to but My doctor said at 2 weeks he looked fine and so of course I took him home and continued to monitor everything I started telling neighbors I was scared there was something wrong and told them how the doctor said everything looked fine but I new I could fill there was something not right but what??????????

1 comment: