Honk Honk Beep Beep

Thursday, November 18, 2010

He Must Be Gathering His Strength back!!

Today was such a great day Desmond was in such a Great mood all day, He was Laughing and Cooing all day............. So Sweet!! He only took one nap all day for about an hour thats why I say he must be gathering his strength back after His last Hospital stay for Pneumonia and a cold, he all so recently had a little bit of a sinus infection that was causing his eyes to be red and goopie but we got an antibiotic and it is doing much better.Desmond all so had his Occupational Therapy Today for the first time sence his last hospital stay and he did Great. Desmond just had his R.S.V shot too and 2marrow he gets his six month shots and his flu shots. Speaking of Six Months Today we Had some one Ding-Dong Ditch Are door and when We opened it There was a Big Box there with Balloons and the box said Happy 6Month Birthday Desmond He is Six Months 2marrow and the box has toys and cloths and party hats and Cake mix I am so Excited Now with The Mystery Persons help we are going to have a Birthday Bash for my Little Angel Lots of Pictures and Pizza and Birthday Candles!! Thank You Thank You Mystery Person Desmond and His Brothers Are very Excited!! I am Really Looking forward to doing this Blog it is exciting to me I am going to start doing Blogs about how this all came about and the fillings and trials we have ran into threw out this difficult time I am going to do them in parts starting with part 1 the begining I hope it is easy for u all to follow I am going to do my Best. Thank You For stopping By Today and we Look forward to are adventure together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment